Battling addiction is a difficult task. The significance of the first 90 days of sobriety is that it is the most crucial time and the time most prone to relapse. During this period, you would have to develop ways of overcoming triggers and dealing with your new sober reality. To help you start your journey, addiction treatment programs may be beneficial in assisting you with safeguarding your sobriety.
Ashwood Recovery is an outpatient facility based in Idaho which offers a wide variety of addiction treatment programs that can kickstart your recovery. We provide treatment programs for addiction to alcohol, marijuana, heroin, meth, cocaine, and prescription drugs. Our friendly and compassionate staff can provide medical intervention, relapse prevention, and one-on-one counseling. Contact 208.274.8609 to learn more about how we can help.
What Are the Benefits of 90 Days of Sobriety?
Sobriety isn’t easy, and its benefits are not immediately evident, especially when the effects of withdrawal overshadow them. However, after 90 days of being sober, you would be happy to feel the many physical and mental benefits of staying sober.
Some of the physical benefits of sobriety are:
- Improved general physical health
- Increased mental clarity, increased focus, improved critical thinking and memory
- Better quality of sleep—both longer and deeper
- Feeling more energetic
- Clear skin and rosier complexion
- Decreased risk of severe long-term health issues, including cancer
- Improved weight management and healthier eating habits
Hand in hand with the improvements in your physical health, your emotional and mental state will also benefit significantly from your sobriety. Some emotional and mental benefits of being sober are:
- Improved mood and overall well-being with increased confidence and emotional stability
- Increased motivation and relief from depression and anxiety
- Improved personal and professional relationships
What to Expect After 90 Days of Sobriety?
After reaching 90 days of sobriety, this doesn’t mean that you will no longer need support or that relapse will no longer occur. Addiction and mental health are very intertwined, so it is best to stay on top of your mental health and reach out for support when needed. Sobriety is a life-long journey that requires continued commitment.
An outpatient facility will help provide a holistic addiction treatment program that will provide long-term assistance and relapse prevention not just before but after your first 90 days of sobriety. Aftercare is a critical component in maintaining sobriety. Addiction is a chronic disease, and it is essential to have a plan to assist when relapse occurs or when stressors or triggers make relapse a real threat.
Get Addiction Treatment at Ashwood Recovery in Boise, Idaho
Start your recovery with one of Ashwood Recovery’s addiction treatment programs. It’s been shown that those who complete detox and treatment together are more likely to stay sober longer and less likely to relapse. It’s also essential to have an aftercare plan for when it’s time to return to your natural environment after your rehab program is complete.
Some of our unique treatment offerings include:
- Vivitrol services and medication-assisted detox
- An evidence-based treatment philosophy
- A therapeutic and safe environment
- Friendly, licensed, and highly qualified clinical staff
- A good reputation for healthcare quality and clinical excellence
- A robust alumni community that hosts various local events and online social media groups
Ashwood Recovery’s modern outpatient facility is conveniently located in Boise, Idaho and provides a safe, therapeutic environment for individuals looking to start or continue their recovery journey. If you are 90 days sober or want to get there, our staff is ready to help you reach and maintain sobriety with a wide range of flexible programs.
Whether you or someone you love is struggling with drugs or alcohol, Ashwood Recovery can help. You can contact 208.274.8609 to learn more.