At Ashwood Recovery, we treat patients through evidence-based practices and collaborative care. We worked hard to create a safe environment for people to heal from behavioral health issues, substance use disorders, and co-occurring conditions.
Our addiction treatment program provides extensive outpatient care to the Boise, Idaho metro area, and beyond. Our highly regarded program is staffed with psychiatric providers, nurses, licensed therapists, and recovery technicians to provide care throughout your phases of treatment. Together we can lower the effects of drug and alcohol addiction throughout Idaho, helping those struggling with a substance use disorder heal and recover.
Detox and Rehab for Addiction at Ashwood Recovery
Ashwood Recovery knows everyone’s addiction story is unique. We pair individualized care with evidence-based treatment for safe recovery. Despite being legal, alcohol is highly addictive. At Ashwood Recovery, we help patients overcome alcohol dependency focused on:
- Alcohol overdose: Alcohol overdose is more common than people think. Ashwood Recovery treats and prevents overdose.
- Alcohol withdrawal: Alcohol withdrawal can lead to overdose and death. Let our clinic help you with medically assisted detox.
- Alcoholism treatment: We combine cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), family therapy, and other programs for alcohol addiction treatment.
Alcohol addiction is increasingly common and can lead to other drug use. Alcohol withdrawal and overdose can lead to death. While alcohol seems more benign than other substances, it can be as dangerous as illicit drugs.
Similarly, our drug rehab programs help patients with opioids, marijuana, meth, and cocaine addiction. We use dual diagnosis to treat underlying mood disorders for holistic recovery. Some of our other addiction treatment programs include:
- PHP: Partial hospitalization or PHP provides more structure than IOP, yet patients still sleep at home. Enjoy 12-step programs and aftercare planning with our PHP programs.
- IOP: Intensive outpatient or IOP provides flexibility and proven treatment. Clients visit the clinic daily and sleep at home. We now have virtual IOP to accommodate more patients from the comfort of their home.
- Relapse Prevention: Aftercare is a key component to maintaining sobriety. Because addiction is a chronic disease, individuals need to have a plan in place to assist them when relapse occurs or when triggers or stressors make relapse a very real threat.
Our Unique Addiction Treatment Offerings
What sets Ashwood Recovery apart from other facilities? We offer no-cost assessments and provide same-day admissions for those in need of treatment. Our research shows that those who complete detox and treatment together are less likely to relapse and more likely to stay sober longer. It’s also critical to have an aftercare plan for when rehab is complete, and it’s time to return to your natural environment.
Some of our unique offerings include:
- Medication-assisted detox and Vivitrol services
- Evidence-based treatment philosophy
- A safe, therapeutic environment
- Highly qualified, licensed clinical staff
- A strong reputation for clinical excellence and healthcare quality
- Strong alumni community with local events and online social media groups
Reach Out to Our Addiction Treatment Rehab Center
Attempting to quit using drugs or alcohol at home can be dangerous. Many people attempt to quit cold turkey without support. This can lead to relapse, other drug use, self-harming behavior, and overdose. Unfortunately, more often than not, overdose leads to premature death. Addiction treatment is the safest way to detox and recover.
Ashwood Recovery is here to meet the needs of those struggling with a substance use disorder. We are ready to help you reach sobriety with a range of flexible programs. Whether you or someone you love is struggling with drugs or alcohol, Ashwood Recovery can help. We provide free assessments for outpatient programs, and we accept most insurance.
Don’t let drugs or alcohol control your life. Call us at 208.274.8609 to get started with a free assessment.