Ashwood Recovery is proud to announce the grand opening of Northpoint Washington on April 26, 2019. This is our new inpatient addiction treatment facility that’s opening in Edmonds, Washington. This new location will provide us with an opportunity to offer more intense addiction treatment care to Washington state residents.
Drug and alcohol addiction rates are on the rise in America. Washington is one of the states that are heavily impacted. More addiction treatment centers and resources are needed to combat this issue and put a stop to this crisis.
Northpoint is happy to do our part by opening another inpatient treatment facility. We offer a high quality of care and some of the best addiction treatment services in all of America. If you need help, you can rest assured that we can get you the resources and tools that you need to get sober. Let us help you achieve sobriety today!
About Northpoint Washington
Northpoint Washington is a 44-bed inpatient treatment facility. This new facility is huge. It has double the number of beds as our other inpatient treatment facility, Northpoint Recovery. This means that we have twice as many opportunities to help those in need.
This location offers 28-day drug and alcohol addiction treatment programs. These programs will include an assortment of services, like medical detox services and behavioral therapies.
We’ve been working on opening this location for some time now, and couldn’t be happier with how everything looks. To ensure that everything meets all local safety requirements and is built as we envisioned, we had everything built from the ground up.
Take a look at some of the photos below to get a better idea of how the inside of our facility looks.
If you’re interested in seeing the facility for yourself, you can always come to our open house, which is from 12 PM to 7 PM on April 26. The ribbon cutting ceremony will be from 10 AM to 12 PM. We will begin admitting patients on Monday, April 29.
Keep an Eye Out for Us on King 5 (NBC Station)
To celebrate the grand opening of our latest treatment facility, we will be on the King 5 (NBC Station) morning talk show once a week (starting on the 23rd of April) for 4 weeks straight. There, we’ll introduce the type of addiction treatment programs that our latest facility can offer, as well as answer some addiction treatment questions.
Alcohol and drug abuse have become a national epidemic. We want to raise awareness of this issue and help those who need help get the treatment that they need.
Key Hires at this Facility
If you’ve already visited some of our facilities, then you might see some friendly faces at Northpoint Washington. For example, there’s a good chance that you’ll meet Robert Castan, our President and COO. Robert co-founded Northpoint Recovery in 2014. He’s the face of the company and is also responsible for supervising daily operations of the intake, marketing, and administrative teams. E plays a key role in growth initiatives.
Logan Stroud is VP of the Washington market. Everything that happens in Northpoint Washington will eventually roll under him. If you’re admitted into Northpoint Washington, you’ll get to know Logan sooner or later.
Dr. Samir Aziz is the Medical Director of Northpoint Washington. He’ll review all client files to see whether they have a suitable treatment program that will best assist them in their recovery goals. If you have any medical concerns, you can always discuss them with Dr. Samir Aziz.
Kozi Colberg is our Director of Nursing. If you’re admitted in Northpoint Washington, you’re likely going to get to know Kozi very well. She’s responsible for making sure that all clients respond positively to medication-assisted treatments.
We have many more staff members working at Northpoint Washington. Together, these professionals will work towards your recovery, and ensure that you have the best shot at success. Many of our experts have a lot of experience in the addiction recovery industry. They’ll be able to answer any questions or concerns that you may have and be able to walk you through the recovery process. With the right type of professionals by your side, you’ll feel less overwhelmed.
Our 28-Day Drug or Alcohol Detox and Rehab Programs
Northpoint Washington offers both an alcohol detox and rehab program and drug detox and rehab program. Both of these programs are very similar in terms of their overall structure. Here’s what you can expect:
- Days 1 through 7: medical detox services. In general, you’ll be filling in paperwork and getting acquainted with the facility on the first day. You’ll also start receiving medical detox services during this time. Drug detox will ease most physical withdrawal symptoms and fend off some of the more dangerous ones.
- Day 7 to 28. Once you’ve completed detox, you’ll move onto other parts of your addiction treatment plan. This part of your addiction treatment plan is just as rigorous and intense. You can expect a 56-hour per week treatment schedule. Some treatments that we offer include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Mindfulness and meditation
- One-on-one counseling
- Group therapy
- Local community activities and assimilation
- Addiction education
- Art therapy
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Neurofeedback therapy
- Days 29 and onwards. This is also known as phase 3. Clients generally transition into an outpatient treatment program at either Ashwood Recovery or The Evergreen at Northpoint. Ashwood Recovery offers a wide range of outpatient programs but specializes in Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOPs). You’ll need to be willing to commit at least 9 hours to therapy each week if you choose this program.
All of our addiction treatment locations recognize that clients need different things when it comes to their own recovery. Due to this reason, our experts will work intimately with you to figure out what you need. We’d be happy to tailor and change your treatment plan for you at any time so that it is better suited to your needs, lifestyle and recovery goals.
What Items Are Clients Allowed and Not Allowed to Bring
As clients will be staying at our facility for 28 days, they are allowed to bring some personal items to make their stay more comfortable. Check below for items that are permitted at Northpoint Washington and items that are banned.
Items that Are Allowed
- Photos of loved ones
- Processed foods or drinks
- Sentimental items, like wedding rings or art from children
- Non-narcotic prescription medication in the original container with the labels still intact
- Books, art supplies and other items that can keep you preoccupied during your stay
- 2 weeks worth of clothing, including, but not limited to:
- Formal wear, like a dress or a tux
- Running shoes
Items that Are NOT Allowed
- Narcotic prescription medications
- Any apparel with logos, images or texts that refer to drugs, alcohol, violence or sex
- Items containing glass, razors or anything that can cause physical harm
- Homemade foods or drinks
- Electronic devices, like mobile phones, laptops, and tablets
- Violent or inappropriate literature
- Aerosol cans
- Toiletries containing alcohol (or list alcohol as one of the first three ingredients)
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. One of our admissions experts will help you figure out what you or your loved ones need.
Benefits of Choosing an Inpatient Treatment Facility
Inpatient treatment is different from outpatient treatment in the sense that clients will live at the rehab facility. They’ll eat their meals at a cafeteria or dining hall and even get their laundry done at the treatment center. Family and friends may only be allowed to visit during visitation hours. Also, clients do not step foot out of the facility until after they have completed rehab.
Some of the distinct advantages that residential inpatient rehab facilities, like Northpoint Washington, can offer include:
- Around-the-clock supervision and care. With outpatient care at Ashwood Recovery, you’ll travel to our treatment facility whenever you need treatment. If you choose an inpatient program at Northpoint Washington, you’ll live at our rehab facility for 28 days. During this time, you will be under constant supervision. If your condition changes or worsens at any time, our medical staff will be notified right away.
- Easy access to therapies and treatments. By staying at the rehab center, you’ll easily get the treatment that you need. There’s no waiting involved.
- Peer support from others in similar situations. Get support from other clients who are also seeking treatment. You may end up building lifelong friendships with these individuals.
- A new environment that’s free of triggers. Staying at a rehab facility is also beneficial in the sense that you’ll be away from the toxic environment that you were in before. It’s difficult and downright impossible to obtain drugs or alcohol while at a treatment facility. This reduces your chances of falling into your temptations.
Inpatient treatment programs are highly recommended for those with severe addiction and for those who are likely to experience intense withdrawal symptoms. These programs are also ideal for those who have just begun their recovery. These individuals are the most vulnerable and likely to relapse.
Results Achieved by Northpoint
“[Northpoint Recovery] is one of the 1st addiction treatment centers to seek out, complete and share the results of an intensive Milliman study to assess our program and success rates.”
Although Northpoint Washington has yet to open, our other location, Northpoint Recovery, has just commissioned Milliman, a renowned research study company, to document our results. You can download the full report here.
Here’s an overall glimpse of what the study found:
- Only 13% of clients were re-admitted to an addiction treatment program after one year if they completed over 28 days of either our drug or alcohol rehab program
- 25% of our clients had compliant urinalysis results between 191 and 270 days post-discharge meaning that they were not abusing any drugs or alcohol.
- Clients who completed a 28-day program were 12 times more likely to continue an outpatient program. These individuals are also 52% less likely to be readmitted within a year.
51% of our clients were admitted into our alcohol detox and rehab program. 28% were admitted due to opioid addiction and 13% were admitted for an addiction to stimulants. 90% of our clients would highly recommend our services to other people. Those who completed our 28-day program were more likely to succeed in their recovery.
Consider the following: 40% to 60% of recovering addicts how have received either alcohol or drug addiction treatment will relapse within the first year. When you consider these statistics with our success rates, you’ll see that our inpatient program at Northpoint Recovery is incredibly effective. We’re constantly beating the odds.
You can expect to see similar success rates and statistics with Northpoint Washington. This inpatient treatment facility will follow the same business model and have the same treatment programs. We expect Northpoint Washington to be just as much of a success.
Our Other Drug and Alcohol Rehab Locations
Ashwood Recovery is part of a conglomerate of addiction treatment centers and is under the Northpoint umbrella. We offer two outpatient locations. One of in Boise, Idaho, and one in Nampa, Idaho. We also have many other inpatient and outpatient addiction treatment facilities spread all over Washington and Idaho. Our other sister locations include:
- Northpoint Recovery. This is our only other inpatient treatment facility, and it’s located in Boise, Idaho. This is addiction treatment centers is actually the first rehab center that we opened. Clients who have completed our inpatient treatment program here are encouraged to transition into one of the many outpatient treatment programs offered by Ashwood Recovery.
- The Evergreen at Northpoint. This is another one of our outpatient addiction treatment centers. This rehab facility is located in Bellevue, Washington. We have a new location opening in Northgate, Seattle in July.
We are proud to add Northpoint Washington to this list. Northpoint Washington will be able to cater to residents in Washington. Those who are unwilling or unable to make the trek to Boise, Idaho for inpatient treatment can easily find the inpatient care that they need in Washington.
Those who find that outpatient care isn’t enough for them can get the inpatient care that they need from Northpoint Washington. Once they have completed an inpatient program here, clients can easily transition into an outpatient program in The Evergreen at Northpoint. This way, clients can enjoy a full continuum of care without any difficulties or disruptions.
Benefits of Transitioning from One of Our Inpatient Treatment Facilities to One of Our Outpatient Treatment Centers
Although inpatient treatment facilities have a lot to offer in terms of addiction treatment services, it’s always a good idea to transition into outpatient care.
Simple. While inpatient addiction treatment might help you get through physical withdrawals, it may not necessarily help you through the psychological withdrawals. Post-Acute Withdrawal Syndrome (PAWS) is common amongst many addictions. It’s not unusual for recovering addicts to feel intense cravings months, even years after they’ve weaned off their substance of choice.
Outpatient treatment, at Ashwood Recovery or The Evergreen at Northpoint, will further prepare clients for recovery. Clients will continue to practice and master important recovery skills and tactics that will help them manage addictive behaviors.
Come Check Out Northpoint Washington
If you or someone that you know is struggling with a substance use disorder (SUD), consider checking out Northpoint Washington. This treatment facility has a lot to offer and has a promising future.
You can start with inpatient treatment at Northpoint Washington, and then move onto outpatient alcohol or drug detox and rehab program with Ashwood Recovery. Or, you can move from Ashwood Recovery to Northpoint Washington if you find yourself needing a more intense type of treatment.
Regardless of what you may need, our addiction experts can help you get everything sorted out. Contact us for more information if you have any questions. Or, you can even leave us a comment below.