Does Regence Blue Shield Pay for Drug Rehab in Idaho?
Regence Blue Shield, like other health insurance companies, has to abide by the new ObamaCare rule that drug rehab in Idaho or other types of addiction treatment must be included in health insurance plans.
Regence Blue Shield Guidelines for Drug Rehab in Idaho
Here are some of Regence Blue Shield's guidelines for covering addiction treatment programs for cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine, opiates or alcohol rehab programs:
- If you have a need for mental health services, there's no charge if you use a preferred provider. If you use a participating provider or a non-participating provider, there's a 30% co-insurance fee.
- Mental health services such as group therapy, individual therapy and family therapy may be a big part of the process of drug rehab in Idaho. Studies have shown that including mental health diagnoses and treatment in the overall plan for substance abuse recovery can be very instrumental to your ability to stay sober. This means that there's a good chance that your depression or anxiety treatment is covered along with the drug rehab.
- If you have a need for mental or behavioral health inpatient services at an addiction treatment center (drug rehab or drug detox in Idaho or elsewhere), then there's a 10% co-insurance fee after $150 for co-pay if you use a preferred provider at Regence Blue Shield. If you use a participating provider or non-participating provider, the percentage goes up to 30%.
- If you need outpatient services for substance use disorders (drug rehab or drug detox in Idaho or elsewhere) there's no charge by Regence Blue Shield if you use a preferred provider, and 30% co-insurance charge if you use a participating provider or non-participating provider. This is great because not all people who have alcoholism or drug treatment need inpatient or long-term treatment.
- If you need inpatient services for substance use disorders, such as drug rehab or drug detox), there's a 10% co-insurance fee after $150 co-pay for a preferred provider, and that amount goes to 30% if the facility is a participating provider or non-participating provider. The inpatient alcohol treatment and drug treatment programs usually include drug counseling, 12 step meetings, individual counseling, and more.
Ashwood Recovery offers drug detox and drug rehab services in Idaho and can assist you in your search for facilities that will meet the preferred provider requirements for Regence Blue Shield.
Spending $500 on a $5000 program for drug rehab in Idaho or drug detox is a lot easier on the budget than $1500. Call them today for a consultation and make the plans needed to put your alcoholism or substance abuse in the past.